Why become a member?
The overall goal of the working group (AKTF) is to promote and market tourism research in its various space-time contexts, whist also strengthening internal networking.
The AKTF offers members following benefits:
- Free online publication of Zeitschrift für Tourismuswissenschaft (ZfTW) – the only German speaking publication for tourism sciences (peer-reviewed)
- Discounts for the printed publication of Zeitschrift für Tourismuswissenschaft (ZfTW)
- Free monthly newsletter
- Discounts for the working group monograph „Studien zur Freizeit- und Tourismusforschung”
- Possibility to publish papers on Leisure and Tourism Research
- Cutting-edge annual conferences focussing on spacial tourism research
- Annual PhD colloquium with coaching, and
- Networking, meetings and co-operations with your peers on a national and international level.
The membership fee of the Working Group on Tourism Research (AKTF) of the German Association of Geographers (DGfG) includes all above mentioned benefits. There are three membership packages available:
Individuals: 50 Euro per annum
Students and PhD candidates: 15 Euro per annum
Legal entities: ab 200 Euro per annum